[jaws-uk] Can anyone find an opinion on this mailing gismo?

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:46:48 +0100

Following on from my previous question, here's a link to a free program
which seems really good:
www.mailchimp.com

Trouble is that I'm so clueless, I don't know how to set about testing its
accessibility other than by spending forever inputting my mailing list, on
the hope that I'll be able to use it.

If this is the only way to check out its accessibility then that's what I'll
have to do, clearly, but I'm hoping some of you techies might be able to
assess its usability before I spend hours (literally days, on previous form)
wrestling with it.

Thanks lots for all help and ideas.  Much appreciated.