[jaws-uk] Blocking Downloads

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:41:39 +0100

Hi, Folks,
I know this has been covered and I thought I'd kept the appropriate email that
I think was sent by Tristram. However, I can't find it.

I wanted to download a free audio book when I got the sound of blocking. On
using alt n I got the message that it had been blocked but had to use Jaws
cursor to find where to click the button to get the options. I did manage to
get the download but I'm sure there is an easier way with keystrokes instead of
fiddling about.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Joan.