[jaws-uk] Re: Bill Teal real Player

  • From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:42:10 -0000

Hi Dorothy,

The address of the BBC Radio 4 listen again page is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4.shtml?listen

From here you can get to the listen again pages of all the other BBC radio
stations

I have just cut and pasted this from the address bar of my home page, but it
doesn't seem to have come up in this message as a link.  Maybe someone else
knows why.

Anyhow, good luck listening.

Regards,

Maggie