[jaws-uk] Re: Barry or Jim

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:07:21 +0100

Hi, Dorothy,

You sound so upset and I do sympathise. Please remember that most of us are only Jaws users and we each try to help each other.

I don't know where you purchased your copy of Jaws, but did the distributor offer you training, or in any way try to set Jaws up correctly for you?

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Best wishes,

Joan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>