[jaws-uk] BFPO Mail

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 19:32:48 +0100

I'm sure many of you know about posting printed mail to our Military
Forces overseas - i.e. To BFPO addresses.

I've recently been made aware that there is now an e-mail equivalent,
going under the name "E-Bluey".

I've yet to see this myself, but I understand it's a special program
provided by our Armed Services to families of servicemen overseas,
which enables them to send messages via some special form of e-mail
system.

Have any of you any knowledge of this, and in particular, whether or
not it works "out of the box" so to speak, with JAWS 10.  It is for a
blind lady with a son in Afghanistan.

George.