[jaws-uk] BBC Iplayer query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 00:05:26 -0000

Hi all,

Tonight, I have managed to download the BBC Iplayear, however I have a
query.

I can get it to work fine via Radio 2's site but not via BBC Radio
Merseyside as all I get there when entering on listen Live is complete
silence.

This is a little annoying as I mainly listen to BBC local radio online and
only occasionally listen to National radio onlline when I wish to catch up
with a programme I might have missed.

Wonder if anyone can tel me please how I solve this mystery.
I am using Windows XP and JAWS version 9.

Regards

Paul.