[jaws-uk] Re: Audio Capture

  • From: "cliff williams" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:27:07 -0000

Hi Gary. I can't remembeer what it's called, but it's an add-on for firefox.
I seem to remember that you have to have a reccomendation from someone who
already has it though in an attempt to stop spammers from getting their
hands on it. I suggest you  try a google search for firefox add-on for
reading image capture and it will probably come up with the site. h.t.h.
cliff