[jaws-uk] Re: Associating .jcf file with web domain

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:57:52 +0100

Hi Gary,

In this case then I can only think of workarounds. You could modify the JCF
files of Firefox and use it to access that particular domain for instance. Or
use an older version of Jaws that you specifically modify for that purpose. Do
you mind me asking what these configurations that are not available in
personalise web settings are?

Again sorry if you'd already thought of that.

Cheers,
Amro