[jaws-uk] Appending to the clipboard.

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:19:01 -0000

Hi Folks,

Can someone help please? I have Jaws 8.0 and X P Home. When i first installed
Jaws 8.0 i used the new facility in Jaws 8.0 of the append to clipboard with
Windows key+C to add text to the clipboard and it worked fine. I tried this
facility again a few days ago after using the normal keystroke of control+C to
initially copy to the clipboard and then tried appending additional text using
the keystroke Windows key+C and jaws said appended to clipboard, but when i
went to the destination to paste the appended text nothing happened other than
the original text copied to clipboard.

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong, or suggest what might be going on?

Thanks,

Michael Brown.