[jaws-uk] Anybody using audacity audio editor?

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: All_the_Techy_Lists_to_which_I_am_Subscribed@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 16:54:52 +0100

Greetings,

As I am sending this to all the "Techy" lists to which I am subscribed and
not all of them are specifically related to the subject of my request, plese
excuse the crosspost but I want to ask in as many places as I can in hopes
of getting a meaningful response.

I have just installed:

audacity-win-1.2.4b.exe

on my WindowsME system, I use Jaws v5.1.

I had been advised this software is not very accessible but am willing to
give it a try.

Please can anybody advise me if, where, I can get Jaws scripts to run with
this and/or anybody give me **elementary** steps as how to get started as it
is not obvious looking through the menus.

I must point out that to date, my editting experience on the pc has been
limited to the use of GoldWave v5.12.

Thanks.

If you are new to email, or this is the first message you have received from
me, Colin Howard, I am especially keen to hear from *you* now.

I live near the city of Southampton, in Southern England.