[jaws-uk] Re: Ant-virus and Isp

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:43:29 -0000

thank you Kevin I actually do have Standard letters I will do as you suggest Dr Norman Waddington has the same problem and he has been paying for almost a year by now he has asked me to keep him updated since he has been travelling the last few weeks. I will also send a message another one that is to the local Company who sold me Kaspersky, as mentioned they say it is a fine product, but would give me a refund, so long as some of use who were told about this superb Anti-virus, those were the words used I think we can perhaps make Kaspersky comply thanks again Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>