[jaws-uk] Re: Adobe upgrade

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:48:47 +0100

I have just managed to install Adobe 9, but have yet to put
it through its paces.  So don't rush off yet unless you are
brave.

The first problem was that having previously attempted to
install it, I still had the original file in the system, and
up came the Operating System error.  However I cancelled
that, and downloaded it again.  This time it installed,
although took it took some 10-20 minutes to install.

Bear in mind that I have Vista Ultimate on my system.  I've
yet to look at our XP systems.

George.