[jaws-uk] Re: Address in I E 7

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:44:03 -0000

Hi Tiddy,

Since writing my message, I'm pleased to say I've discovered the problem.

Thinking that it could be a minimised/maximised window problem, I brought up
the System menu with Alt+Space.

An option that I'd not noticed before was there. This option was called
auto-hide, and it was checked.

I thought I'd try unchecking it, and, hey presto, things are working again.

This option must be an I e 7 one, but I've no real idea what it's about.

Maybe you'd like to try this for yourself, and let me know if you have
success.

I guess Carlos must have this option unchecked.

How I came to check it I really don't know, but I'm pleased I once again
have the Alt+D address option.

With best wishes,

Keith