[jaws-uk] AVG ;and Malware

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:44:42 +0100

many thanks to all on list for help and Pals off list, so sorry to have sounded so fraught is so odd first one pc and then other that this time instead of killing the Trojan I am going to make sure Abdul gets a fix on it, killing it off in a panic like before I think is why all my Emails were destroyed. If all else fails I shall cough up for Nod 32,but the saddest thing is there really is no true security and little hope of getting it. I know Virginia at my local bank runs a small but busy branch 1 of the big 3 as they used to call them hers is now owned by City Group and Virginia will not do any on line Banking she has run that branch for 18 years.

dorothy