[jaws-uk] Re: AOL and Jaws

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:58:18 -0000

Most users, particularly in the UK have noted very poor access to AOL in the
past (which may be better now) and because of their design there is no option
but to use AOL software to access the services.  I have come accross the odd
AOL user with Jaws but I am not sure how well they manage, most just avoid it
so if you don't hear much from the list then that is probably the reason.
Unfortunately I don't have any useful information either.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support