[jaws-uk] AJAX AND WILTSHIRE FARM FOODS

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:27:40 +0100

Further to Mary's message, I have now heard back from Matthew Curry, who
tells me that they use Ajax to hopefully speed up adding items to the
basket.  Java script is also involved.

Can anyone tell us more about Ajax, whether JAWS likes it or not, and what
to do about it?

Matthew has even bought a copy of JAWS 8 to learn and use on the site.  I
think that shows real commitment to helping us.  He has asked me lots of
questions, so I must get back to him.

Wendy