[jaws-uk] A bit off list

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:30:06 -0000

Hello,

Hopefully, as this relates to those of us who can't read a computer screen
with our eyes, George might allow this information to be distributed through
the Jaws list.

The following message is a request for volunteers to try out a computer
football game which only uses sound.

If you are interested, please go direct to the student mentioned in the
message.

Many thanks,

Jamie