[jaws-uk] Re: A Website I Need Help With

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:52:28 -0000

Hi Darren,

You need to install Macromedia FlashPlayer 7 in order to view the site.
(There's a security warning dialogue to this effect when you either
click the first Read And Understood link or enter the main site.)  (I
believed that Flash6 was the most current package.  Apparently not.
This one was released in June 2004.  For all I know, JAWS may support
it.  Perhaps it should support it, since it does for Flash5/6.)  Now, if
you don't trust tmacromedia and say no to the security warning dialogue,
I'm not sure what will happen next.  Perhaps, you'll have great
difficulty viewing the site.  I think I'd Look for another way to
explore the triumphs and pitfalls of spread betting!