[jaws-uk] Re: A COUPLE OF COMPUTER QUERIES

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:27:47 -0000

Hi,

Go to the Start button and press Alt Enter to bring up properties. The second item on the Task Bar page is "Hide the Task Bar". That sounds like the one you want.

In the same properties box but on the Start Menu page enter on customise and then tab to a Spin |Box where you can cursor up or down to the number of items you want on the Start Menu.

I hope this is correct and helpful.

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>