[jaws-uk] 6.1 download problem

  • From: profbiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:27:48 +0100

Hi all, trying to download 6.1 from the link

Download JAWS 6.10 ILM Version for Windows ME/98/95

on the FS site:

1.  my download manager does not open but download progress is announced; never
getting beyond 39%.

I'm on 1MB broadband and all other downloads, of whatever size, works.

2.  I also couldn't authorize Jaws 6 online so had to do it by phone.

3.  NAV2005 blocked a worm attack from the FS site.

4.  A trojan, "RASmin" was detected in the activation file.

All help appreciated thanks.

Deon