[jaws-uk] 32 and 64 bit versions of Jaws

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:44:25 -0000

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this quick one.

If you have more than one PC and one of them is 64 bit architecture, can you
use the same Jaws licence with the different computers?  I realise that you
need a different installation file but it's the authorisation that I'm
talking about.

In other words, to use a 64 bit system, do I need a different Jaws licence
from the one I use on my 32 bit PC?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

*****Help support blinded ex-servicemen and women by visiting my Just Giving