[j-tools] Re: No sounds

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:16:57 +0530

Hamish,

What happens if you only have sounds set to on? Do you get any sounds
then? The easiest way to check for this is to press the j-tools key.
When sounds are on, you will hear a sound when this key is pressed.

On 10/6/08, Hamish Mackenzie <mishu70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have purchased J-tools and have installed it on both my desktop pc and my
> work laptop.  The laptop is fine and I can get sounds but I don't get them
> on the desktop.  if I cycle through the options they are all voiced but on
> just sounds and speech with sounds I just get the speech.  Any ideas?
>
> Cheers
>
> Hamish
To contact the Moderator, please send a message to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To post to this list, please send a message to
j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

j-tools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word
subscribe