[j-tools] Re: J-Tools version 5 is now available

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:48:07 -0000

Hi Brian.

If I may say so, that’s pretty steep considering there are only three new
features and most of those being enhancements.  I really do hope you aren’t
becoming another Freedom Scientific imitator, adding trophy features just to
justify an upgrade fee, I didn’t think you were like that.  Not as it matters
much any more since I’m ditching JAWS but still, that’s my two penny worth.

All the best and happy new year to you.