[j-tools] 2 problems with J-tools on Windows 7 64 bit

  • From: "Stuart Deadman" <stupotuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 19:43:09 +0700

I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit. After re- installing J-tools3,
I found the following problems:

1

When either sounds or sounds with speech is turned on, I no longer hear any
sound effects.

2

When trying to rename  a book mark  for Internet explorer, I get the error
message: You are not focused    on a book mark.

I was getting the same problem  with renaming bookmarks on the 32 bit
version of windows    7 too, but the loss of sound effects has only appeared
since installing Windows 7 64 bit.

Any advice   would be appreciated

Thanks

Stuart Deadman