[j-say list] Re: thinking about a wireless microphone

  • From: "Sue Martin" <sue.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 16:35:44 -0500

I'm guessing from your address that you're in the US.  Call Next Generation
Technologies.  425.744.1100.  I've bought three wireless microphones from
NGT and have never been steared wrong.  I have two USB microphones and one
blue tooth.  The blue tooth is nice when I travel as it charges from my
laptop.  But you can't skip training with a blue tooth microphone.  So it
just takes a bit longer to get your voice profile configured.

All of the microphones are Plantronics.  I've had one of the Plantronics for
well over three years and have been very happy with it.

Check out:

http://www.ngtvoice.com/products/hardware/microphones/