[j-say list] restoring settings with the J-Say backup and restore utility

  • From: Stuart Deadman <stupotuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 14:47:53 +0100

Hi list,

I am having a problem restoring my J-Say settings with the J-Say backup and
restore utility.  I use the backup to drive option to back up my settings to
an external drive.  When I try at a later date, after a clean install  to
restore my settings.  J-Say announces that the restore is complete, but when
I try to view my contacts, text notes or shortcuts lists.  I am told they
are not available.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Stuart Deadman