[j-say list] Re: questian about j-say.

  • From: "Josh Saunders" <eddardstark7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:42:46 -0800

This is Joshua Saunders.  I also use J. say.  I had a similar question.  I
believe that TNT consultancy is the company which originally produces J.
say.  I contacted their technical support on the Internet a week ago.  The
response I received stated that windows 7 support is something which they
hope to have available at the beginning of next year.  They did not say
anything about whether the support will be limited to specific versions of
the operating system.  The best advice I can give you this to search for TNT
consultancy technical support on the Internet and propose your own question.
I would give you the URL address however I no longer have it.  Please let me
know what you find out.  I hope that this helps.

This message was composed using speech recognition software. Please ignore
any transcription mistakes.

  _____