[j-say list] Re: new J-say features

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:33:37 +1100

Hi

You will need to provide the jaws serial number if it isn't the same one and we can most probably sort something out for you.
Contact me privately at:
scott.erichsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and we'll sort it out for you.
Remember though that it is not release just yet. (SMILE)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Hurd" <Steven.Hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>