[j-say list] Re: link for 6.1 training

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <scott.erichsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:57:51 +0100

Hi Steven,

Please go to the following website to obtain information about how to
download the J-Say training:

http://www.tandt-consultancy.com.au/j-say%20_6.html

Any questions, feel free to contact me on the details below.

Kind regards,

Scott Erichsen
Support and Training, Blindness Products

T & T Consultancy Australia Pty LTD.

795 Pacific Highway,
Gordon,
NSW, 2072

Tel: +612 9499 5075
Fax: +612 9499 5073
Website: www.tandt-consultancy.com.au

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Australia PTY Limited have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails
and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses.
However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

From: j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 6.1?
Also is there a way you can download section by section.  I have tried
twice
and both times the server has timed out and I lost the info.
Thanks,
Steve Hurd
] On Behalf Of Ed. Rosenthal
Sent: Tuesday, 14 October 2008 8:49 AM
To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [j-say list] Re: Microphone change

Michael-I commend your decision to go with a USB input device, it is
generally recommended with state-of-the-art speech recognition
technologies.

You can actually enroll a new source for the existing user. To do that,
go
to the Open User dialog box; the simplest ways to say "open user". With
focus on the user in question activate the Source control (you should be
able to just say Click Source), then activate the New menu item.
Activate
the USB microphone choice from the drop-down list, and make sure to skip
initial training of this input source (there is a checkbox to accomplish
this).

You will then complete the audio setup Wizard for this new device.

The next time you open Dragon NaturallySpeaking/J-Say Pro you will see
that
there are now 2 users with an identical name showing the two different
sources; they are actually the same user but this is the way that Nuance
Communications has decided to provide this information.

Good luck! -ed.