[j-say list] importing vocabulary and writing style from documents

  • From: "David Lepofsky" <dlepofsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:46:58 -0400

I have had DNS import a ton of vocabular and writing style from various documents of mine. If I go to create another user profile (e.g. if my existing user profile has been corrupted, or I want to train the computer on another headset), do i have to go through the same exercise of importing vocabulary and writing style from the same documents all over again, or are they carried forward into any new user profile i create?