[j-say list] Re: antivirus and antispyware

  • From: "Arne Gilbakken" <arne.gilbakken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:23:57 +0100

PC tools Spyware Doctor and other utilities like Desktop Maiestro and
Registry Mechaniks are being scripted for Jaws these days. The people doing
it are looking for betta testers which is right around the corner.  So if
there are anyone intrested you can contact me privately at:
Arne.gilbakken@xxxxxxxxx

PC Tools have also been aworded best in the class many times.

Personally have I used aVG for several years, and found it OK. However, when
I installed Spyware d\Doctor on my PCs they found many new viruses and
spyware that aVG had overlooked.

Keep in mind no Antiviurs nor Spyware detection can take everything. The
Jaws scripts sure makes PC Tools a lot more accessable though.

Regards
Arne