[j-say list] Re: Tip for improving command responsiveness

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 06:03:10 +0530

Hi Brian,

Many thanks were pointing out the limitations to this suggestion. I have
also noticed that if I set the slider to zero, and I speak the command too
fast, Dragon tends to pick up only the last word of the command and repeat
that which leads to the command not being executed. It least this is my
interpretation of the behaviour I notice. This is why, I have set the slider
to 0.1 ms.

 For an example of the behaviour that I have described above, try setting
the slider to zero and deleting a message in Microsoft Outlook 2003.

Pranav