[j-say list] Sight Village podcast! Get Ready!

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:52:14 +0100

Once again, at T&T Consultancy, we are launching our Sight Village
podcast.  During recent years, we have brought you the sounds and
atmosphere of the Sight Village exhibition in the form of an informal
podcast which is extremely popular.  We hope this year, the podcast will
be even more exciting than ever.  You can hear past episodes by
subscribing to our podcast or by visiting our Blog, instructions are
below.

In addition to talking about the exhibitors, the new Sight Village
event, and lots more, (who knows what could happen), we will as usual be
bringing to you many of the seminars which take place during the event
so you can benefit from the latest news of products and services.  Don't
forget however that our flagship coverage of Sight Village is through
Infotech magazine, where we bring to you in depth interviews with
suppliers of equipment and services.  Please select the Infotech
magazine link on our web site for more details.

If you are attending Sight Village and would like a chat by Skype or the
telephone about what you hope to see, or if when you visit the event you
would like to talk to us on the podcast, please feel free to contact us.
A chat before the event can be arranged by writing to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We would love to talk to you!

Now to the subscription information.

The new podcast feed you will need to subscribe to (ideally before
Saturday 4 July to catch the first episode) is
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/xml_podcast.php

This is a new feed.  If you have subscribed in previous years, you will
need to subscribe to the new feed.

If you do not wish to use the feed, you can simply visit our web site at

www.tandt-consultancy.com
and select the Podcast and Blog link.

We hope you will join with us as usual for all the fun and excitement of
Sight Village through the Podcast!