[j-say list] May I add: RE: Re: Feature suggestions

  • From: "Linda Woodbury" <lwoodbury@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 14:26:14 -0700

Easy instructions and stop the pop-ups on the vocab diologue box.
Additionally, when I want to simply spell a word or say numbers and have them
come out numerals, either I’m doing something wrong or the software only
periodically understands what I want…it writes “bravo…etc. or spells out the
numbers.”

Linda Woodbury….help
?

From: "Brian Hartgen" <jaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 02/25/2014 01:17 AM
Subject: [j-say list] Feature suggestions
Sent by: j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Hi everyone

I am currently developing the next version of J-Say as you may know, which
includes support for the Windows8 operating system. I thought it may be worth
asking if there are any features you would really like to see in the product?
Are there things you would like to do more quickly with J-Say? Would you like
it to be more integrated with popular social media clients such as those
developed for Twitter and Facebook?

I am not promising we’ll do everything which comes back, but certainly this is
going to be a major upgrade due to its compatibility with JAWS version 15 and
Windows8, so it would be nice to include some features which you may like to
see.

Thanks for reading.

Brian Hartgen

GIF image