[j-say list] Re: J-Say wake up sound.

  • From: "Jim Noseworthy" <jim.noseworthy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:18:43 -0400

Sue:

I find that the Microphone On, command works better than wake up.

I find that some commands work better when one is on the desktop such as,
"start backup."  If I have the K1000 program in focus, that command simply
won't work.  When, however, I go to the desktop, it works fine.

Thanks all over the place.