[j-say list] JSP 6 Interoperability Summary

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:01:38 -0800

We've had a lot of good conversations over the last few days about the new
version of J-Say Pro (version 6).  I thought it might be helpful for me to
put together a brief summary of compatibilities, etc. (subject to Brian's
comment in case I misstated something):

We will be taking orders for J-Say Pro 6 commencing January 30, 2008; this
will be a cost or SMA count upgrade.  While some of the main features of
this J-Say release are to provide interoperability as described below it is
our anticipation that a "feature pack" will become available in the next few
months that will provide additional capabilities, and this feature pack up
date will not be a cost/SMA count upgrade for those using J-Say Pro 6.

J-Say Pro 6 will work on either the Windows Vista or Windows XP Operating
Systems
J-Say Pro 6 will work with either Microsoft Office 2003 or Office 2007
J-Say Pro 6 will work with Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional version
9.5, and any 9.x version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking can be upgraded to the
9.5 version without cost as this is a download from Nuance Communications
website (and others)
J-Say Pro 6 will work with Jaws For Windows ver. 9

I hope that's helpful, and as always we welcome any questions in this
regard.  Don't forget, our J-Say Pro 6 training class at CSUN will be held
on March 10 and 11, and we still have seats remaining.

Edward S. Rosenthal, President and CEO, Next Generation Technologies Inc.
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: 425-744-1100 extension 15; Fax: 425-778-5547
E-Mail: edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: ed.rosenthal7
WWW: http://www.ngtvoice.com and http://www.ngtmedical.com

This document was generated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking ver. 9 speech
recognition technology.  Please disregard any remaining misrecognitions.