[j-say list] Erratic anounancement of j-say ready status

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 22:01:39 +0530

Hi all,

The announcement of "the computer is ready for you  to talk to it." has become
erratic on my computer. I usually hear it when I am shutting down the computer
with the ""shutdown the computer immediately" command. Sometimes, I hear it when
I go to the desktop.

This seems to be some kind of timing issue. I see nothing in the system logs to
warrant such behavior and j-say is working properly in all other respects.

Computer configuration
OS=Windows 2000 professional all updates applied
JFW version=7.10 build 500
J-say version=4.3

I have already tried creating a new user with no success.
Pranav