[j-say list] Re: Dragon install for the upcoming J-Say training

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:43:45 -0500

Hello Gary.

Assuming you own Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 9 you can download version
9.5 and install it on a computer that has never had Dragon NaturallySpeaking
on it before.  When you install Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 9.5 use the
activation code that you was using with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 9.

I hope this helps.

Chris.