[j-say list] Re: Dragon Log

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:54:23 -0700

Here's my take on this.we're not computer engineers so a lot of the entries
are opaque.  Many of the entries (all of which are time date stamped) are
'englishy' and so.look for anything that says 'cannot be saved' , 'is not
available', or something similar just before the end of the session which
will be at the bottom of the log since it's in chronological order.-ed.