[iyoume] Your Space in Gallery 2

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:33:43 -0500

The attachment, an illustrator file, is the G2 floor plan with your spot.
I truly did my best to arrange your work in combination with others.

The trickiest part in arranging works is SOUND!!!!!
6 of us use sound except Trina who use headphones in her work.
I guess Mariya, Ium, and Kiyoun will use more abstract and soft sound.
And Victoria, Monica, Byeong Sam will use voice.
So, each of us needs to be thoughtful to our neighbor especially in SOUND.

As it is still not the final version, if you want to discuss with me about it,
please do not hesitate contacting me anytime. I will definitely help that your
work performs in great space condition.

As you see the floor plan, it includes the dimensions of the space.
If you are out of Chicago now, it may be helpful in some ways.

Thanks,
Byeong Sam

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: G2_map-iyoume.ai