[iyoume] New Announcements

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 02:37:58 -0500

1. Victoria, one of our artists presents her recent work in the Gallery 2 this
Friday.
September 24 - October 23, 2004
Opening Reception: September 24, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
If you are available, please visit there and enjoy the show.
I wll also be there this friday around 6pm. For you, it can be a great chance
to figure out the location of your piece of our show.

2. The final equipment list we can have is the following:
-------------------------------
7 DVD players
5 video projectors
6 sets of powered speakers
2 20" Monitors
-------------------------------

The following is the email (in terms of renting cable issues of the equipment)
from Craig, the director of Media Services Dept..

> We will take care of all the cables, etc. for you, don't worry about
> it; you will need to produce your own locks and security cable to
> make sure no one steals the equipment.  Our equipment have short spot
> anchor security loops attached, you'll just need to buy something
> like office or bicycle security cable to lock the gear to the
> floor/wall/something that doesn't move.

3. We can see the image of the speaker set we will use during the show by
downloading the link below:
http://www.bsjeon.net/iyoume/img/Speaker-P0D4831B0.bmp
As I have used these speakers, I am sure that it is powerful enough for your
piece.

4. If you use video projector, you can do wall mount, ceiling mount, or table
mount. The gallery will offer a ladder, some tools etc, but the installation is
your own duty.
If you want to hang your projector on the air(ceiling mount), you need to know
that you can use larger space, but the the projected image will be trapezoid
shape at the same time.

5. The deadline of submitting the insurance form I have mailed you is by
November 2, 2004. (PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ABOUT SUBMITTING IT. Mark the date of
the deadline on your schedule note NOW~!! If you do not submit it, nobody
protects your piece during the show.)

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

BEST,
Byeong Sam