[iyonix-support] unable to configure messenger

  • From: "Allan Dawes" <allan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:08:51 +0100

Since I bought my Iyonix at this years Wakefield show,
I have been unable to configure Messenger so that I can
recieve email. Sadly Castle did not give a quickstart
guide with '3rd party' apps, and I'm stuck using the
crappy Mikkysoft Outlook. Can someone offer help,
as I've never done this before on Risc OS, and I'm
unsure what is ment when entering my host details.
I have got internet access (though I'm still working on
LAN connections with other Risc OS machines.

allan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx