[iyonix-support] Web access only

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 16:13:11 +0200

In message <5406031.1146555345854.JavaMail.root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
om>
          jeffrey.doggett@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm now getting innundated with emails to my works email account from
> the freelists.org even though my preferences are set on here for "Web
> access" only.

For SmartGroups, yes, but unfortunately, our individual settings could
not be transferred when we were transferred to the new list.
Fortunately, it is easy to change the settings for the new list, much
simpler than changing SmartGroups settings.

> Please stop sending emails to me. I don't want them.

If you just want web access, then simply go to
  //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support
enter your e-mail address and choose "Turn vacation mode on". This
will leave you a member of the new list (so you can post), but you
will not receive any e-mails.

You can read the list archive at the same web location.

Martin