[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 5.12 & FX5200 Upgrades?

  • From: Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:56:28 +0100

In message <5acc6c754e.Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> On 14 Oct, Peter Bell wrote:
>
> > Information on the benefits of the ROM update appears to be rather
> > scarce - new NVidia drivers and USB2 included in ROM.  Is there any
> > further benefit from upgrading?
> >
> > Details of the FX5200 card seem to be even less detailed.  Does the card
> > include DVI capability?
> >
> Review here - <http://www.digital-daily.com/video/nvidia-nv34/>
>
> Buy for less than Castle are charging here -
> <http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=22410304089&action=c2hvd1
>
> 9wcm9kdWN0X3NwZWNpZmljYXRpb25z&product_uid=66312>

> The problem is that I couldn't actually get the HSBC online
> payment system to work...

I found, with both NetSurf and Oregano2, that, after logging in,
clicking on the button to purchase the ROM took me to

http://www.castle-technology.co.uk/castle/ordering/software.html

which has no mention of the 5.12 ROM at all. I already bought
USB2 and subscribe to the C/C++ development package.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/