[iyonix-support] Plotting with ProCad on the Iyo

  • From: JV <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:30:55 +0100

Hi.

I'm using ProCad+ on a Kenetic RiscPC. I can plot drawings using
Plotter+ to a HP Designjet 500 plotter using the parallel port.

I need to upgrade this computer to an Iyonix machine soon, using
ProCad+ 106b and Plotter+ 1.06b which offers a USB option in the
settings menu. Does anyone use these applications on an Iyonix and if
so does the USB option work.

To reply to my own posting.

Thanks to David Snell and John Ballance i've now got usb plotting
working on the Iyonix. If anyone requires any help in setting this up
then please let me know.

JV

--
John Vann