[iyonix-support] Re: (No Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:01:38 +0000

  • From: Matt Ault <squeekyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;

The Christmas is coming!
    looking for some crazy gifts for your family,For your friends and your
customer,all products of our company;Computers, Televisions,Cell Phones,MP3/MP4
Players,Digital Cameras,
Camcorders,Video Games Consoles,GPS and Motorcycles,most items are sold at
wholesale prices, you will find lots of great bargains here. And we have a
sales promotion from now on,buy more, save more and get more!Please contact we.
The website is: _www.egouc.com_
I hope you can enjoy it for shopping!
E-mail:export@xxxxxxxxx
MSN   :egouc01@xxxxxxxxxxx