[iyonix-support] Re: New version of !USBPlayer

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 10:18:33 +0100

On 02/06/2014 00:30, Tennant Stuart wrote:
<snip>
It works here at the moment. Please note, though, that the links for
the modules go to Colin and Dave's sites. So their availability, etc,
isn't under my control.
I still get the error message. All the other links on your page seem to work,
it's just New USBAudio module and davehigton.me.uk/Audio that go wrong.

Tennant

The links are there OK.. You may need to clear your dns cache and/or browser cache so it asks
 again 'properly' instead of using a poorly remembered value

John

Stop press! Just announced -

Free Standard Broadband for 6 months, unlimited data, and no minimum contract

For full details of see http://www.JustAskJB.co.uk
<http://www.justaskjb.co.uk>

Intrigued? Call me

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923