[iyonix-support] Re: Looking for the MimeMap module

  • From: jb <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 20:24:21 +0100

Hi

In message <4e23ea26f1lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <2453849.952185-tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Tennant Stuart <tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me where on the net I can find the MimeMap module?
>
> > I've been searching for it, but all I get are sites that talk about
> > the issues, or they claim to have it for download but they don't.
>
> > I've discovered the lack of this module is why my files on CD are
> > typed DATA (in another post to this group which SmartGroups still
> > sits on). I've got the MimeMap text set up, but no module.
>
> Mine is in ROM position 92 - actually in the Iyonix ROM. So I suspect yours
> is too.

if your internet stack isnt started properly, then the following
variables will not be there
(shown as reported on this machine, using *show ine*)

Inet$MimeMappings : InetDBase:MimeMap
InetDBase$Path : ADFS::tungjb.$.!BOOT.Resources.!Internet.files.

If these are not present, then the mimemap module cannot find the
mimemapping table (at
ADFS::tungjb.$.!BOOT.Resources.!Internet.files.MimeMap)

hence no filetype...

JOhn

--
John Ballance