[iyonix-support] Re: Impression Style style menu adjust error

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:51:47 +0100

<372e9c2250.postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> It has always done this on my Iyonix except that I get:
>>        Error outside Publisher Plus
>>        Internal error: abort on data transfer at &FC129F0C
>> Continue works ok and produces the Edit style window.

>> Unfortunately the 32 bit version is in the hands of the Dutch - who
>> are more famed for putting a finger in than pulling one out:-)
>> john

> Read your Aemulor documentation and don't blame the Dutch!

I was not blaming the Dutch for the error, as this predates X-Ample's
acquistion of the package in 2003, and may well be a shortcoming of
Aemulor in any case.

Five years is quite a long time in the context of software releases.
The barbed remark was intended to encourage X-Ample to expedite their
promised 32-bit release.
http://www.drobe.co.uk/article.php?id=833

> Edit the application options for Publisher in Aemulor and tick RiscPC
> for emulated hardware and also "use low addresses for dynamic areas"
> and "emulate all screen modes".
> Cheers Ike

Done that - the error still occurs.

John