[iyonix-support] Re: Help with conversion needed

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:59:17 +0000

hi

first impression is that is pgp encrypted .. discuss with the sender..

JB
John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

John wrote:
Can anyone make head or tail of an email attachment I have received?

Pluto downloaded it as an empty email with a single attachment named HTML.

Neither RISC OS nor any of the browsers on my PC laptop can make anything
of it.
Attacher says it doesn't contain any uuencoded or base64 data.

I have put it up at http://johnwoodhouse.co.uk/HTML.htm for anyone to play
with.

I would be interested to hear what needs to be done to read it!

John

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4941 (20100313) __________

http://www.eset.com